Thursday, January 26, 2012

Easy Pha-Max in Can

Curiosity, the main reason of buying these four (4) Easy Pha-max in can at 7-11. I had received many good reviews upon wheatgrass benefits,that pushed me to try this product. It is a cleansing drink, so why not? One can for P49 (Pesos), not bad at all for the benefits it will give to my system.

And what can you expect, I am excited in trying it. ( it happens, all the time) HAHA! Read the labels on the can, shaked the can well, then poured it. As I am pouring it, thoughts of not trying it rumbles to my mind, because of the green color, grainy-like consistency plus the smell. On my first taste, it was okay, the sweetness of honey will hit you at first sip, and you can't even notice you are drinking a juice form of wheatgrass. But as I expected, it have an after taste, which I can't understand why it tasted "fishy" afterwards. (?)


Well, at least I finished my first can. Here are the benefits written on the label.
" Easy Pha-max wheatgrass is a sweet blend of organic wheatgrass leaves and roots with natural honey, to give you a refreshingly healthy drink that's ready when you are.


Organic wheatgrass LEAVES and ROOTS loaded with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, amino acids, enzymes and phytochemicals that, together with proper diet can keep you energized and prevent different diseases or health problems"



No comments:

Post a Comment