Monday, October 17, 2011

Peanut.Mani.Peanut.Mani

Sorry for my ever corny title. I just want to share some "G jokes" of my one professor in Nursing. I prefer him to be called Sir Grimace. First thing, I really don't like him that much, but he is trying to make jokes so I will let you guys feel his humor.

I will be stating the whole joke in Tagalog for the betterment of delivering Sir Grimace's joke.


Habang kumakain ng mani, sa table niya. May dumating na isang estudyanteng babae, (sa naalala ko sa kwento niya, may kukunin ata sa kanya).

Girl : Sir, kukunin ko po sana yung (hindi ko na matandaan kung ano yung kukunin niya).
Sir Grimace : Ay oo saglit. Ms. _____ gusto mo ng mani? (nahiya naman daw siya kaya inalok niya)
Girl: Ay sir! Thank you na lang po. Di po ako kumakain niyan e, kasi po tinigtigyawat ako sa mani.
Sir Grimace: Buti ka pa sa mani tinitigyawat, ako kasi sa mukha.

Another one! 
Paano gumawa ng itlog na pula?
answer: E di pitikin mo lang yung itlog mo.

I just don't know, I really did not laugh while he delivered that jokes. Yes those are GREEN JOKES, and (sa utak na meron ako "BET" ko yan), but the one reason is just that, I find him annoying instead of congratulating him for his humor. Thanks sir grimace, for annoying me with that jokes! Lovelove. <3 with kisses. Hahahaahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment